This post is also available in: Spanish
Terms of Service
1. Website´s identity and ownership.
My full name is Ana María Meizoso Loureiro, my Spanish ID is 32709339G. I am currently based in Calle El Cantarero 12, Teguise (Las Palmas de Gran Canaria) and my email is email@example.com. I am the author and owner of this web, www.vamosaudioblog.com.
2. Intellectual Property.
All publications and content of any kind posted on this website are subject to copyright and intellectual property, of which I am the owner.
In no case these rights shall be transfered without my prior written consent. Specifically, you can´t reproduce, reinterpret, disseminate, sell, distribute or use the contents of this website for commercial or non commercial purposes. This website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
In addition, any content appearing on this website whose ownership belongs to a third party will be properly indicated.
The main purpose of this website is to offer learning support and teaching Spanish as a foreign language. Besides, services and products developed by me will be showcased with which people interested in learning or improving their Spanish language skills can accelerate and enhance their learning process.
All visitors, web users, or customers should respect the spirit of the site, making appropriate use of services and content, in particular:
- Do not use the site for illegal, unlawful or contrary to public order activities.
- Do not disseminate content of racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature neither that advocates terrorism nor that violates human rights.
- I reserve all rights to delete any comment or contribution that violates the rules of this site. In any case I will be responsible for the opinions that users can leave.
- Promotional comments, insulting or being unrespectful is not allowed.
4. Data protection.
In no event shall I be liable for loss or damage of any kind that may arise from visiting this site, either by mistake or omission in the content, for the actions of visitors, particular decisions they can make recommendations discharged or transmission of any malicious program that occurs despite having taken the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
6. Cookies Policy.
7. Applicable law and jurisdiction.
These legal conditions have been drafted under the Spanish law. In case of conflict in the interpretation of these conditions, the jurisdiction shall be the residence of the purchaser and, subsidiarily, the Courts of Arrecife.
8. Changing Terms of Service´s contents.
These conditions may be modified at any time, based on the evolution of the web and contents offered therein. In this case users will be informed of such changes.